Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC – Our client, a reputable fast moving consumer goods company in Agro product is recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Brand Sales Activation Officer
- We are recruiting to fill the position of a Brand Sales Activation Officer to improve the company’s overall sales performance.
- The main function of the Sales Personnel is to sell products using solid arguments to prospective customers, maintain positive business relationships to ensure future sales and meet pre-determined Sales target.
- Build relationships with local retailers, and making sure that our products are a core part of their success
- Take responsibility for managing volume, distribution, fixture visibility, and promotional execution activity.
- Develop and maintain sales promotional materials
- Monitor competitors, market conditions and product development
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Meet and exceed sales targets
- Manage complex negotiations with senior-level executives
- Build rapport and establish long term relationships with customers.
- Negotiate with clients and follow up on sales activities
- Respond to sales inquiries and concerns by phone, electronically or in person
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Participate in sales events
- Minimum of an SSCE qualification.
- At least 2 years Field Sales Experience.
Experience & Behaviors:
- Selling skills essential
- Planning and prioritizing – including time management
- Demonstrates perseverance and resilience in the pursuit of goals
- Demonstrates a sense of passion, enjoyment and pride about their work
- Displays responsible and ethical behavior towards customers, suppliers and others in the organization
- Independent and Pro-active individual who can work alone with minimal supervision.
- Communication and Rapport building skills
- Experience of working to work to targets
- Exhibits a “can-do” attitude and a willingness to take on significant challenges
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using “Job Title” as the subject of the email
Application Deadline 29th July, 2020.