Company: Autogig International Resources Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Engineering / Technical
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Autogig International Resources Limited (Autogig) is a registered company in the Federal Republic of Nigeria (RC 1124081) with a set mission to transform and revolutionize the automotive industry in Nigeria and Africa. Bearing in mind our clear purpose of carrying out complete automobile solutions, we ensure that our clients enjoy our spirit of openness coupled with the delivery of an excellent and quick service in corporate integrity.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Auto Mechanic
Job Location: Lagos
- Minimum of OND in electrical or mechanical engineering;
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in standard -Automobile dealership (technical and non Technical);
- Experience in European automobile products like (BMW, Benz, Porsche and Audi) will be an additional advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft office suite (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) is a Must
- Ability to work quickly and meet tight deadlines and under pressure;
- Good diagnostic and problem solving skills;
- Repair vehicles and make routine maintenance checks to ensure that all company vehicles are running perfectly
- Diagnosing faults on vehicles
- Stripping, fitting and replacing components on vehicles.
- Ensures the use of genuine spare parts and professional working methods for all repairs.
- Inspect vehicle engine and mechanical/electrical components to diagnose issues accurately
- Inspect vehicle computer and electronic systems to repair, maintain and upgrade
- Conduct routine maintenance work (replacing fluids, lubricating parts etc.) aiming to vehicle functionality and longevity
- Schedule future maintenance sessions and advise motorists on good vehicle use
- Repair or replace broken or dysfunctional parts and fix issues (e.g. leaks)
- Provide accurate estimates (cost, time, effort) for a repair or maintenance job
- Keep logs on work and issues
- Maintain equipment and tools in good condition
- Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.