Company: Hasky Consulting Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Manager (Staff Supervisor)
Job Type: Full-Time
Hasky Consulting Limited – Our client, a foremost and top automobile Company in Nigeria urgently requires exceptional individuals to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Assistant Administrative Manager
Job Location: Lagos (Mainland)
- Supervising day-to-day operations of the administrative department and staff members. Training and evaluating employees, taking corrective action when necessary. Developing, reviewing, and improving administrative systems, policies, and procedures.
- The successful candidate should be a highly motivated, high energy individual with a strong desire to succeed.
- Supervise the maintenance of all facilities, equipment, assets and contractors.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Assess staff performance and provide coaching and guidance to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations.
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
- Perform staff administrative duties such as staff scheduling and onboarding.
- Plan and execute all projects
- Ensure accurate documentations and safe record keeping of expenses, revenues, data and other information
- Coordinate correspondence with government agencies/standards (LAWMA, LASSA, etc) ensuring strict compliance to obligations.
- Manage pool cars and internal logistics.
- Manage payables and receivables from corporate/organizations and vendors (billing, collection and invoices)
- Ensure the effective use of Technology in Admin processes, and promote improvement of processes across the line.
- Effectively manage all assets of the company including but not limited to Generators and ACs
Who Are You?
- Female or male with an unfulfilled competitive streak.
- Exhibits strong customer service skills.
- Demonstrates solid organizational abilities.
- Demonstrates strong leadership skills.
- Pays close attention to detail.
- Possesses basic computer skills.
- Degree holder, masters or professional certificate are desirable.
- 5-7 years’ back to back administrative experience
- Ability to work under strict deadlines and meet deliverables
- Culturally flexible with experience across SMEs and large organizations
- Very sound in Microsoft office especially excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- High emotionally intelligent to manage superiors and direct reports
How to Apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- The position is for Lagos (mainland) Applicant Only.