Application Developer and Programmer
- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 5 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Probationary Period: 6 months
Role And Responsibilities
- Ability to understand the bank applications requirements and develop solutions
- Identify key application features
- Work with other IT professionals to set specifications for new applications
- Design creative prototypes based on specifications
- Write high quality source code to program complete applications within deadlines
- Perform unit and integration testing before launch
- Troubleshoot applications
- Find bugs and offer timely solutions
- Test existing applications, identify deficiencies and offer solutions.
- Application development using java, web, C#, Jscript and other tools relevant to the banks operation.
- Application development and process automation using SharePoint.
- Application testing and debugging to ensure well known vulnerabilities is address.
- Ensure application QA testing of internally developed application and third party application use by the bank.
- Ensure support on the bank digital banking platforms to ensure efficiency of the platforms.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Qualifications and Education Requirements: A minimum of BSC/ HND Computer Science, Statistics, Operational Research, Mathematics and other related qualifications with minimum of Second Class Lower or Upper credit
- Experience: Must have a minimum 5 years hands on working experience
- Preferred Skills: Initiative, self-motivated, ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Professional Qualification: Must possess relevant professional certification such as GISC , GMOB, MCSD, etc
- Additional Notes: A good knowledge of Microsoft SQL, Cross-platform Development skill in mobile applications, Basic project management skill
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to Nigerian Police Service Commission on npfmicrofinancebank.com to apply