Company: Hometown Fintech Limited
Number of Slot: 2
Specialization: Software/ Programming / Web development
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
Salary Range: ₦150,000 – ₦250,000
Hometown Fintech Limited is an early-stage start-up digital financial (FinTech) services company in Nigeria. We are the owners of the Hometown App and are currently developing a one of a first kind application for the Nigerian market. We provide digital financial services such as instant loans, savings, investments and digital payment services. We are currently head hunting for strategic position namely;
Job Position: Android/iOS Developer
Number of Slots: Two (2)
Job Location: Asaba, Delta State
Your Basic Duties, Skills / Requirements
- Should have 2+ years of strong and genuine Android/iOS application development experience.
- Must have very deep REST/SOAP API knowledge.
- Also have different Android Frameworks experience.
- Should have strong knowledge and experience with Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Should have experience in building features for products, including android, iOS and web applications.
- An appreciation for clean architecture, knowledge of tools development tools and when to use them
- Keeps up to date with the latest trends in the Android/iOS world
- Comfortable with debugging app related issues
- Software Development
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and applications.
- Researching, designing, implementing and managing software programs
- Testing and evaluating new programs
- Identifying areas for modification in existing programs and subsequently developing these modifications
- Writing and implementing efficient code
- Determining operational practicality
- Deploying software tools, processes and metrics
- Maintaining and upgrading existing systems
- Training users where necessary
- Strategize and Analyze the implementation process of a software solution
- UI/UX design experience
- Excellent written communication skills
- Other responsibilities as assigned by the Director of operations or Managing Director.
- A desire to grow, learn and teach.
Interested applicants must be resident in Asaba (Delta State) or be willing to relocate to Asaba upon confirmation of job offer.
How to Apply
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the ” Android/iOS Developer ” as the subject of the email. Application should contain list or link to previous app development projects carried out by applicant.