- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 year
- Location Abuja , Lagos
- Job Field ICT / Computer
- We are looking for an Android App developer who can develop mobile applications for health statistics, develop and maintain applications aimed at a number of diverse android devices, support testing and installation of mobile applications.
- Qualification: Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject.
Experience & Skills:
- At least one-year experience in Android Development.
- Knowledge and experience with Kotlin is a major prerequisite.
- Ability to deliver Native Android Application.
- Ability to work with Scrum and understand Agile methodologies.
- Good understanding of Git, Java, Maven and Gradle.
- Ability to reconcile design between Android on a cross-functional team.
- Good understanding of the principles of google material Design.
- Ability to write testable applications.
- An ability to work on multiple projects and tasks at the same time
- Great attention to detail, highly organized
- A detailed CV that contains links to previous / current projects, Social media & Github accounts and current communities of your membership. Applicants without these may not be considered.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified? Go to eHealth4everyone on e4eapplication.paperform.co to apply