- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 4 years
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Medical / Healthcare
Experience: 4 years
SKIN101 Medical Center is growing, hence the need to expand our team. We are looking for a qualified and experienced aesthetic doctor to join our team of aesthetic doctors who can deliver a high-quality service, understand the importance of customer satisfaction and have high business ethics.
Job Duties & Responsibilities
- Demonstrate a high standard of clinical skills when performing aesthetic procedures and treatments including best evidence-based practices.
- Exercise good clinical judgement and put patient safety first in the treatment of patients.
- Provide professional advice and clear communication to customers for any aesthetic related enquiries.
- Provide certain non-invasive aesthetic procedures such as laser, light and ultrasound treatments and medical grade chemical peels.
- Ensure effective patient care through the implementation of established clinical practice standards, standardized procedures, written and oral treatment protocols, and training.
- Maintain accurate medical records, whether in electronic or hard copy format including scanning, in accordance with the policy.
- Promote a friendly, warm and exceptional customer experience.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality work environment.
- Ensure the efficient medical management of emergency cases.
- Keep up to date with developments in the field of aesthetic medicine, new techniques, treatments and products.
- To serve as part of the education team for both in-clinic and out-clinic counselling and training.
- Contributing to putting together weekly content for the website and social media. Skin Health and wellness related topics in an engaging and interactive way.
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Aesthetic, Cosmetic or Plastic Surgical related degree/diploma or post-graduate training (private training course certificates do not count towards this).
- Must practice medicine in the cosmetic and aesthetic medicine category to include but not limited to cosmetic dermatology, plastic surgery and laser surgery.
- Minimum of 4 years’ working experience in aesthetic medicine.
- Strong listening, customer service, presentation and interpersonal skills is a must.
- Must be efficient/meticulous and have attention to details.
- Must consistently interact in a manner that is friendly, supportive, respectful, and cooperative with co-workers and patients.
- Evidence of wide knowledge base and competency in clinical practice.
- Evidence of excellent oral and written communication.
- Experience of working in a multidisciplinary environment with a wide range of individuals at different levels.
- Can demonstrate extensive and recent experience in the cosmetic sector, with strong clinical skills and knowledge.
- Have relevant experience, ideally in aesthetics or in a similar private provider role.
- Have experience in a fast-paced, service led environment.
- Have passion for exceptional service.
- Are able to work autonomously and to protocols.
- Have the boldness to try new marketing ideas, raising awareness of service.
Method of Application
If you are passionate about aesthetics and want to join an exciting and fast growing brand, then please do send your resume, cover letter and a recent coloured passport photograph to [email protected] using the job title as the subject. Only qualified candidates would be contacted.