- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , OND
- Experience None
- Location Abuja
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Internships / Volunteering
The Administrative Officer will be responsible for organizing all activities that facilitate the smooth running of the office. He/She will maintain effective administrative system, ensure that office equipment’s are maintained, relevant records are up to date, and supervise support staff.
Qualifications and competencies:
- B.Sc./Ba/HND/OND in business administration or similar relevant field.
- The ideal candidate can be a currently serving corps member (NYSC).
- Applicable knowledge of office management systems and procedures.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills
- Proactive problem solver with good judgement.
- Previous working experience as an Office Manager will be added advantage but transferable skills are welcomed.
- Excellent computer skills, proficiency in Microsoft word and excel outlook.
- Supervise the maintenance and organization of office areas and equipment.
- Provide administrative and general support for our team and visitors.
- Serve as the point person for office manager duties including maintenance, mailing, shopping, supplies, equipment, bills, and errands.
- Managing vendors and keeping track of cycle of all maintenance contracts with service providers, ensuring that all items are invoiced and paid on time.
- Organize office operations and procedures.
- Purchase office supplies, equipment’ and maintaining office stock.
- Perform other tasks, as assigned.
Method of Application
These vacancies have been filled and is no longer taking applications