Company: synapse services
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Administration/ Office/ Operations
Work Level: Executive (Director, Head of Dept)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Location(s): Rivers (PH)
Synapse Services is the largest provider of Mental Healthcare Service in West Africa. We provide patient-centred care in a calm and serene environment with a robust mixture of Local and Internationally trained professionals.
When life is more than you can bear mentally, be rest assured you will find hope, support, and treatment at Synapse Services.
We believe recovery is a journey, not a destination and our multidisciplinary team is committed to supporting our clients in taking the first, usually most difficult, step and providing continuous support on the road to recovery.
With a team of compassionate and highly skilled Psychiatrists, Psychologists, Social Workers, Addiction Specialists, Occupational & Speech Therapists, and Psychiatric Nurses, we provide a range of therapeutic programs designed to suit individual needs.
Founded in Abuja in 2009, we are a rapidly expanding private service with 2 centres in Abuja and one in Lagos and Anambra.
We are about starting a New Service in Port Harcourt called The Synapse Japonica and seek suitable candidates to join the team within the position below:
Job Position: Admin and Customer Service Lead
Job Location: Port- Harcourt
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
Customer Service Functions:
- Take enquiries from patients or their relatives with regards to our services, prices and operations either via telephone or in person.
- Interface with Visitors / Clients and clearly address their inquiries.
- Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction and positive
- Ensure quality assurance in the delivery of our services
Patients’ files and documentation:
- Opening of patients’ files for newly registered patients, allotting
- hospital and medical record number and retrieving of patients files when clients come for follow up.
- Check that all discharged patients are properly followed up by primary Clinicians.
- Ensure proper filing of official documents; answering telephone calls, compiling and typing of official documents as required, photocopying and distributing materials.
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Assist in the procurement of office items when the need arises
Business Development Functions:
- Work with the Business team to develop excellent proposals
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the facility (reception, departments, kitchen, and wards)
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels
- Ensure the facility and the office premises is always neat and tidy.
- Ensure the kitchen unit, driving unit, cleaning unit and security unit deliver professional services.
Human Resource Function:
- Ensure proper documentation of new staff
- Manage attendance register for all staff
- Identify Staffing needs and relate it to HR
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of company’s policies on dressing, attendance, computer usage, security, and confidentiality.
- Minimum of a B.Sc. in any related course, a Master’s degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as an Admin/ Customer Servicepersonnel
- Possess high levels of interpersonal communication, written and verbal communication, and documentation skills.
- Proven ability to execute complex and detailed processes and procedures timely, accurately and consistently.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work flow and complete task with a high level of organisation, responsibility and efficiency.
- Ability to adapt in a faced paced and changing environment
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Possess excellent marketing and proposal writing skills
- Ability to work on own initiative and as part of a team
- Must possess some emotional intelligence for customer management
- Must be social media savvy and proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications and CV to: [email protected]
Note: The subject of the email should be the job title- location e.g “Customer Service/ Admin Lead- Port Harcourt” failure to abide by this would lead to automatic disqualification.