- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND , MBA/MSc/MA
- Experience 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Administration / Secretarial  , Customer Care
- Responsible for supervising daily operations of the company, plan the most efficient administrative procedures and also act as a liaison between clients and the organization by assisting with complaints, billing and other queries.
Customer Service Functions:
- Manage clients and their requests by responding to questions and complaints through means such as telephone calls, emails etc in a timely manner.
- Ensure customer retention and increase our customer base.
- Keep proper records and updated customer and clients’ database.
- Maintain logs and records of calls, hard copies of patients’ files, billing activities and other information.
- Opening of patients’ files for newly registered patients, allotting
- hospital and medical record number and retrieving of patients files when clients come for follow up.
- Check that all discharged patients are properly followed up by primary Clinicians.
- Take enquiries from patients or their relatives with regards to our services, prices and operations either via telephone or in person.
- Focus on providing exceptional services resulting in customer satisfaction
- Attempt to resolve and de-escalate any issues in a calm manner
- Exhibits a detail oriented etiquette and friendly attitude at all times when answering telephone calls
- Appropriately schedules patient appointments for consultations, evaluations, treatments, follow-up, or re-evaluation
- Responsible for maintaining and updating patient medical records.
- Plan and coordinate administrative procedures and systems and devise ways to streamline processes
- Receive, dispatch and disseminate official correspondence.
- Ensure the availability of necessary supplies by identifying procurement needs of the facility (reception, departments, kitchen, and wards)
- Ensure effective planning and execution of operations by reducing waste levels
- Ensure the facility and the office premises is always neat and tidy.
- Ensure the kitchen unit, driving unit, cleaning unit and security unit deliver professional services.
- Work with the Business team to develop excellent proposals
- Ensure the smooth and adequate flow of information within the company to facilitate other business operations
- Manage schedules and deadlines
- Identify Staffing needs and relate it to HR
- Comply with and maintain knowledge of company’s policies on dressing, attendance, computer usage, security, and confidentiality.
- Monitor inventory of office supplies and the purchasing of new material with attention to budgetary constraints
- Monitor costs and expenses to assist in budget preparation
- Oversee facilities services, maintenance activities and tradespersons
- Organize and supervise other office activities (recycling, renovations, event planning etc.)
- Ensure operations adhere to policies and regulations
- Ensure proper filling and documentation
- Keep abreast with all organizational changes and business developments
Requirements and Experience
- Minimum of B.Sc. in any related course, a Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of 3 years’ work experience as an Admin/ Customer Service personnel
- Proven ability to execute complex and detailed processes and procedures timely, accurately and consistently.
- Ability to multi task, prioritize work flow and complete task with a high level of organization, responsibility and efficiency.
- Ability to adapt in a faced paced and changing environment
- Strong problem solving and resolution skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Must possess some emotional intelligence for customer management
- Proficient in the use of MS Suit
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: [email protected] using the job title as subject of the email.
- Only individuals who have a high expectation of themselves and are driven to work above and beyond are welcome to apply.
- Delivery of professional and excellent services must be at your core.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted