HSSL Systems Integrator Limited is an Enterprise Business Communication Services, Technology and Outsourcing Services Company. We combined unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions.
We understand and apply best industries practices. HSSL has a proven approach to help manage organisation ICT Service Level Management throughout the entire organization while achieving better IT and business alignment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Accounts / Finance Manager
Location: Gbagada, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintaining accurate books, records and schedules of all accounts.
- Ensures timely preparation of periodic financials reports
- Prepare for and review annual audit work papers and ensure adjustments journals are passed to agree company’s books and records with the audited financial statements;
- Work with internal and external auditors during field work exercise and in the preparation of annual audited financial statements.
- Monthly review of bank reconciliations, loan schedules, etc.
- Manage all inter company transactions and ensure reconciliation
- Develop and monitor all financial systems with a view to improve and streamline procedures.
- Ensure that policies and procedures set by Management are implemented and internal controls are operating effectively.
- Responsible for ensuring the timely and accurate completion of all weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports.
- Establish a high level of credibility and manage strong working relationships with external parties including customers, vendors, advisors and external auditors
- Maintain efficient and effective fixed assets system covering the day-to-day recording and control over the company’s fixed assets.
- Manage tax compliance, reporting, and filing.
- Oversee tax audit exercises and follow up with the relevant government agencies.
- Work closely with the company’s tax consultants on tax related matters
- Ensure timely and accurate filing of all tax returns
- Establish appropriate system or processes for tax risk management.
- Recommends tax strategies by researching federal, state, and local taxation issues
- Provide internal tax advisory services and support on business operation matters.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Attend to internal and external Audit request/inquiries and ensure Audit report recommendations are followed up and implemented according to company’s procedures.
- Ensuring timely rendition of statutory returns to government agencies
- Ensure that all accounting systems, procedures are in line with the International Accounting Standards and International Financial Reporting Standard
- Maintain quality control over financial transactions and financial reporting;
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls;
- Continuously update, review and document the Company’s financial policies and procedures
- Lead staff development and succession planning for financial Control team members
- Actively recruit, mentor and develop team members’ capability and future leadership potential
- Ensures statutory and internal reporting are in accordance with all applicable laws and regulations, and are fully compliant with company’s policies and procedures
- Implements effective accounting procedures and internal controls which conform to corporate standards and best practices.
- Other functions that may be required by Management
- Minimizes legally required taxes by studying regulations, presenting strategies to the management.
- Responsible to legally minimizes tax liabilities through informed application of tax laws and regulations.
Qualifications And Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance.
- 5 years’ experience in the field at minimum.
- High level of integrity and ethical behavior.
- Strong ability to prioritize, multi-task and delegate
- Solid team player with high energy and go get attitude to deliver results
- High degree of resilience, self-initiative with a positive attitude
- Mature, proactive, resourceful and hands-on with good initiative.
- Internationally recognized accounting professional qualifications (ACA CPA, ACCA, CMA,)
- Strong Analytical and problem-solving skills and meticulous
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Well –developed accounting skill and FIRS Knowledge
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 25th February, 2021.