Company: Olive Multispecialist Hospital
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 3-5 years
Olive Multi-specialist Hospitals in collaboration with the Platinum Hospital India was established to improve access to advanced medical and surgical interventions. We provide a range services from surgical solutions to internal medicine solutions. Olive Multispecialist hospital also has a customized helipad, which offers a unique field to hospital helicopter rescue service. In a typical emergency a helicopter will be dispatched from a partner service and the client will be transported directly to hospital.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accounting Officer
Job Location: Lagos
- Maintain financial records
- Handle accounts payable and receivable
- Reconcile accounts with the general ledger
- Contact clients about transactions and invoices
- Handle general account related queries
- Check invoices for inaccuracies.
- Minimum of HND or B.Sc in Accounting
- Minimum of 2 years relevant work experience
- Knowledge of accounting software
- Strong analytical and interpersonal skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.