Company: EKO Criterion Consultancy Services
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Job Type: Full-Time
Experience: 1-3 years
EKO Criterion – Our client is a registered Printing company whose services include provision of Office supplies, stamps and seals and also sanitary products for her customers.
They are currently seeking to fill the position below:
Job Position: Accountant
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
About the Role
- The role will involve analyzing financial information and preparing financial reports to determine or maintain record of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
Required Qualifications / Background
- Advanced Excel skills including pivot tables and advanced formulas (vlookups etc)
- Minimum of OND degree in Accounting or any related field.
- 2-3 years of similar experience as an Accountant.
- Good command of the use of accounting software especially Sage 50.
- Critical thinking skills that can convert data into meaningful relationships and information to drive quality decision making.
- Manage the calculation of monthly income receivable and deferred income and the reconciliation of balances for the organization.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Report to management regarding the finances of establishment.
- Establish tables of accounts, and assign entries to proper accounts.
- Develop, maintain, and analyze budgets, preparing periodic reports that compare budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document recordkeeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Prepare forms and manuals for accounting and bookkeeping personnel, and direct their work activities.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resumes to: [email protected] with the Position as subject title of the email.