- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 1 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Key Duties & Responsibilities
- Meeting deadlines for submission of Accurate Financial and Mgt reports to the MD by Day 1 of the succeeding month
- Ensure all transactions are booked within 24 hrs of processing, Accurate processing and posting
- Ensure that there are no Debit entries in the Bank Statement not in the Cash Book -All Payments should be processed into the cash book , Later than 48 hours-1, within 48hrs – 2 and below 48 hours – 3)
- 100% generation of report with accounting software
- 100% Compliance to statutory and tax issues
- Review of projections and Creation of Expenditure Report.
- Preparation of Audit schedules.
- Debtor monitoring and follow up.
- Ensure petty cash requests are processed and posted with established payment terms and policy. (24 hours for cash payments and 48 hours for cheques).
- Ensure reconciliation of account with the Banks and ensure cordial relationship
- Ensure funds availability for all cash operations by showing the true picture of all our account till date, No incidence of cash-out, Prepare document and ensure adequate cash at hand.
- Timely communication of cheques pick up
- Ensure efficient filing system – all documents are appropriately filed, all files are indexed and properly arranged, ease of retrieval. <2% incidence of inability to retrieve documentation.
- Disbursing of requested items from the store.
- Responsible for up-to-date filling of the stock and bin cards.
- Monthly reconciliation of stock cards.
- Ensuring that the stock list is updated at the end of every week.
- Assisting with the effective stock management of corporate gifts and other goods in the store.
- Partaking in the monthly stock count of corporate gifts and other items in the store.
- HND or B.Sc. Accounting, Banking and Finance and any other Social Sciences and Administration courses from a reputable institution
- A minimum of 1-3 years work experience in a similar role
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.