- Job Type Full Time
- Qualification BA/BSc/HND
- Experience 2 – 3 years
- Location Lagos
- Job Field Finance / Accounting / Audit
Duties / Responsibilities
- Process accountpayable and receivable, depending on the role
- Utilize database software to organize financial account information
- Handle account inquiries from internal and external sources
- Make regular contact with clients to ensure payment
- Ensure company financial accounts, such as credit cards, are paid on time
- Perform internal audits on financial activities as necessary
- Review both incoming and outgoing invoices
- Generate financial reports for review regulatory authorities
- BSc in Accounting, Banking and Finance or HND in Accounting
- ACA, ACCA or CIMA certification is an added advantage
- Familiarity with productivity tools, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience using accounting software, such as sageand Tally
- Strong organizational skills
- Self-motivated and detail-oriented
- Quick to collaborate and coordinate with team members when necessary
- Prior experience working with financial accounts
- Strong math and critical reasoning skills.
- 2 – 3 years Experience.
- Applicant Must be residing around Ogba, Agege and Ojodu Berger Axis.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the Job Title as the subject of the email.