Company: IO Furniture Limited
Number of Slot: 1
Specialization: Accounting / Audit / Finance
Work Level: Internship
Job Type: Full-Time
IO Furniture Limited is a full-service interior design and manufacturing company characterized by our uncompromising quality and innovative design solutions. With innovation, functionality, and style at the heart and soul of our company, we deliver perfection consistently.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Account Intern
Job Location: Lagos
The Account Intern shall handle the clerical duties associated with the department and provide general accounting support for the Finance/Accounts department in the following areas:
- Filing of accounting documents
- Bank deposit of cheques and cash
- Updating and maintaining accounting journals and ledgers
- Imputing data
- Verifying the accuracy of invoices and other accounting documents for records
- Petty cash management.
- Other tasks assigned by the CFO from time to time.
- OND in Accounting / Finance
Skill and Competencies:
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools- Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: [email protected] using the “Job Title” as the subject of the email.