YSU Post-UTME registration, cut-off mark, eligibility, application cost, deadline and screening details for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 160. Cost is N2000.
This is to notify the prospective 2020/2021 UTME/DE candidates who applied for admission into Yobe State University that:
- ONLINE REGISTRATION for post UTME/DE screening for 2020/2021 admission commences on Monday 13th July, 2020.
- Candidates shall Generate Remita at any Cyber Café and obtain RRR Number.
- Pay the sum of Two Thousand Naira (2,000.00) Only through Remita and print the slip at any bank.
- Register online through Yobe State University Post-UTME Portal at https://ysu.edu.ng/putme
The Institutional and departmental CUT-OFF marks for this session are as follows:
College of Medical Science
All other courses
All other courses
NOTE: All candidates willing to participate in the screening must fulfill the following requirements:
- Candidates who applied for programs such as Education Arts, Education Science, Education Social Science, Arabic & Islamic Studies, Sociology & Anthropology and Biological Science should visit JAMB portal to change to appropriate courses as indicated below:
- Candidates who have not met the required cut-off marks for the programs they chose as their first choice but have the appropriate scores to change to other relevant programs must visit JAMB portal to do so.
- Candidates must have chosen Yobe State University as their 1st choice and have scored the minimum required cut-off marks for the Departments they applied.
- B.A (Ed) Arabic/English/Hausa/History/ Islamic Studies, instead of Education Arts;
- B.Sc (Ed) Biology/Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics, instead of Education Science;
- B.Sc (Ed) Economics/Geography/Business Education, instead of Social Science Education;
- B.A Arabic Studies or Islamic Studies, instead of Arabic and Islamic Studies;
- B.Sc Biology instead of Biological Science which is nomenclature of the department, but the program is Biology; and
- B.Sc Sociology instead of Sociology & Anthropology.
- All awaiting A’ level and O’ level result not uploaded by candidate during UTME/DE registration must be uploaded to JAMB admission portal for consideration.
- Correct and accurate information must be supplied during the post UTME/DE online registration as false claims will render applications invalid while such claimants will be handed over to the appropriate authorities.
Wishing you the best of luck and accept the Vice Chancellor’s warm regards please.
Dr. Kalli A. Y. Gazali