UNIMED Post-UTME form, cut-off mark, eligibility, application fee, screening dates for the 2020/2021 academic session have been announced. Cut-off mark is 180. The application fee is N2000. Screening holds 25th – 27th November 2020. See full details below;
The University of Medical Sciences (UNIMED), Ondo, Ondo State is the first specialized University of Medical Sciences established in 2014 with the mission to foster excellence in teaching, research and service delivery in all health science disciplines. Since its establishment, the University has created a niche for itself in being one of the few public universities with a stable uninterrupted academic calendar and exceptionally high quality educational delivery. The University hereby invites all eligible candidates to apply for admission for the 2020/2021 Academic Session into the following Faculties / Disciplines:
Faculty of Clinical Sciences
1. Medicine and Surgery (MBBS)
Faculty of Dental Sciences
1. Dentistry (BDS)
Faculty of Basic Medical Sciences
1. Anatomy (B.Sc.)
2. Biochemistry (B.Sc.)
3. Physiology (B.Sc.)
Faculty of Allied Health Sciences
1. Physiotherapy (B.PT)
2. Medical Laboratory Science (BMLS)
Faculty of Nursing Science
1. Nursing Science (B.NSc.)
Faculty of Science
1. Physics with Electronics (B.Sc.)
2. Chemistry (B.Sc.)
3. Biological Sciences (Animal & Environmental Biology; Microbiology; Plant Biology and Biotechnology Options) (B.Sc.)
4. Mathematics (B.Sc.)
1. Candidates who made University of Medical Sciences, Ondo their first and second choices in the 2020 UTME and scored 180 and above are eligible for the screening. In addition, candidates who did not choose the University of Medical Sciences, Ondo and are willing to change to the University are also eligible for the screening.
2. Candidates must possess five (5) credit passes at one sitting in relevant O/level subjects including English Language and Mathematics for the MBBS/BDS programme and not more than two sittings in relevant O/Level subjects including English and Mathematics for other programmes in the University.
3. Direct entry candidates who have already applied to JAMB and who possess minimum of 10 points in relevant ‘A’ level subjects or a B.Sc. (Hons) degree in the basic medical or biological sciences with a minimum of second class (lower division) are also eligible to apply for Medicine and Surgery and Dentistry Courses.
JAMB UTME Subject Combination
All courses in Faculties require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Biology in UTME. Candidates in Mathematics require English Language, Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics or Biology in the UTME.
How to Apply for UNIMED Post UTME Form
Eligible candidates should log on to the University website www.unimed.edu.ng and take the following steps:
1. Click on Admission;
2. Click on Post-UTME to access the Post-UTME Portal;
3. Click on PAYMENT to make payment via online payment system using VISA or MASTER Card. Note that VERVE Card is not allowed;
4. After payment, Print Payment Receipt
5. On Post-UTME Portal, Click on Application Form with your UTME Registration Number and Payment Transaction ID to complete the screening form.
For more details on payment and application, check the University’s website (www.unimed.edu.ng).
PAYMENT IS ONLY VIA THE UNIMED PAYMENT PLATFORM. ON NO ACCOUNT SHOULD CANDIDATES MAKE PAYMENT TO ANY UNAUTHORISED ACCOUNT. PLEASE SEEK CLARIFICATION IN CASE OF DOUBT
Screening Exercise Dates: 25th – 27th November, 2020 beginning from 7.00am daily. Candidates are advised to get the CLICK HERE now to get yours.
However, candidates are to print out their exact date and time of screening later from the portal
ALSO NOTE THAT
1. All candidates are requested to bring along the following items to the screening venue:
a. JAMB UTME Notification of Results or Registration Slips for Direct-Entry Candidates;
b. Printed copy of the completed 2020/2021 Admission Screening slip.
2. Direct Entry Candidates are to forward their Transcript directly to the Registrar, University of Medical Sciences.
3. For more information or clarifications, candidates are advised to visit the University website, www.unimed.edu.ng, send an e-mail to [email protected], or call the following phone numbers: +234-706-957-3618, +234-905-826-3636.
4. Any candidate who fails to present himself/herself for the Admission Screening Exercise will NOT be considered for admission.
Kindly note that the University does NOT have individual/sales agents. For the avoidance of doubt, valid and authentic details about admissions into the programmes offered by UNIMED can be obtained only at the University�s administrative office and at the university�s website, www.unimed.edu.ng
Also note that valid payments for purchase of forms can ONLY be done as described above and NOT into any individual�s account. Anyone who deals with any individual and/or makes payment(s) into any individual�s account does so at her/his own risk!
Dr Woleola Ekundayo