The TC Beirne School of Law at the University of Queensland is currently providing scholarship opportunities to outstanding international students seeking admission into either the undergraduate Bachelor of Laws (Honours)/(LLB (Hons)) or the dual degree programs that include the LLB (Hons).
These competitive scholarships are awarded to outstanding international students on the basis of academic excellence and interest in a career in law. Students who are shortlisted for consideration may be required to participate in a Skype interview. Decisions will be made as soon as possible after the closing date.
Application Deadline: 30th October 2020
Eligible Countries: International students
To be taken at (country): Australia
Number of Awardees: 2
Value of Scholarship: Two scholarships are on offer. One scholarship covering 25% of the tuition fees and, one scholarship will cover 50% of the tuition fees, for LAWS courses undertaken towards the approved law program. The scholarships do not include living expenses, travel expenses, overseas health cover or the Student Services and Amenities fee.
- Applicants must have applied for the undergraduate program in law and who have not yet commenced at UQ.
- Applicants must not simultaneously hold a similar scholarship.
- Applicants must be fluent in English Language
- Applicants must be International Students
Application Process: To apply, students must first complete an application for a place at UQ.
Once you have an existing application with UQ or have received an offer you can apply for a scholarship by completing an application form together with the following supporting documentation to [email protected].
- Official academic transcript/s
- A personal statement outlining why you want a career in law
- Two reference letters
- Evidence of English proficiency (e.g. IELTS)
Visit The Official Website For More Information