The Government of Akwa Ibom State of Nigeria has announced that the names of successful candidates offered admission into Schools of Nursing in Akwa Ibom State for General Nursing Programme 2020 academic year Candidates are to note the following:
Admission letters will be issued from 19th November-24th November 2020 between the hours of 9.00am and 3.00pm daily excluding weekends and public holidays with the following:
- Two photocopies of WAEC or NECO result (certificate /On-line)
- Candidates awaiting either 2020 WAEC or NECO can submit their online results
- File given to you during registration
- One resent colour passport photograph per result
- Processing fee – N3,000.00
- Verification fee
i.WAEC – N5,000.00 per certificate
ii. NECO – N7,000.00 per certificate
- Customized file: N500.00
In addition to the above fees, candidates are to refer to item numbers 3, 4 and 5 of the course prospectus and respond accordingly before collection of admission letters:
i. Candidates should report to school from 25th November 2020 for documentation and orientation.
ii. Lectures commence on 30th November 2020.