Osun State Polytechnic, OSPOLY Iree notice to all HND II students on the 2019/2020 NYSC Mobilization Exercise.
This is to notify all HND II students that their records are being prepared for the 2019/2020 NYSC mobilization exercise.
In view of the foregoing all prospective corps members (PCMs) are hereby requested to submit their JAMB regularization printout (Congratulatory page) Birth certificate/Age declaration ND result And one (1) recent passport at the Directorate of Students Affairs between Monday 30th November and 18th December, 2020 On faculty basis as indicated below;
1) Monday 30th November to Wednesday 1st December 2020 – Faculty of science
2) Thursday 2nd December to Monday 7th December 2020 – Faculty of information and communication technology
3) Tuesday 8th to Thursday 10th December 2020 – Faculty of Financial studies
4) Friday 11th to Tuesday 15th December 2020 – Faculty of Management studies
5) Wednesday 16th to Friday 18th December 2020 – Faculty of engineering
This is to emphasize that the concerned students should report to the Directorate in person because admission of the document by proxy will not be entertained You are therefore requested to treat with utmost priority in your own interest
Paul F. Olawoyin