Education

NSUK Final Year Student Dies While Attempting to Rescue a Man who was Being Electrocuted

Friends and family members of a final year student of Nasarawa State University, Department of Biology Education, have taken to social media to mourn the student after he died while trying to rescue a man who was being electrocuted.

The deceased reportedly lost his life while trying to rescue a trader who was being electrocuted at the GSM market in Keffi, on Monday, August 17.

According to eye witness report, a mobile phone repairer, identified as Junaudu Shaibu was about to pick up his tools when he was electrocuted by a nearby high tension wire. Zaidu had tried to rescue Shaibu when he got electrocuted as well.