To help finance your studies, The Newcastle University – UK is offering a generous range of partial and full scholarships to high achieving applicants who are interested in studying for a degree program at the Institution. The university has been contributing to shaping the better world. It helps society to tackle many challenges through its advanced education and research.
Application Deadline: October 15, 2020
Eligible Countries: International
Value of Award: £12,000
Number of Awards: Not Known
- Applicants can demonstrate strong leadership experience and potential and a positive career trajectory to date
- Applicants must hold a conditional or unconditional offer of admission to the Full-time MBA programme of 2020 entry
- Applicants must have substantive managerial experience (normally 6 years or more, minimum 3 years)
- Applicants must preferably hold the equivalent of a UK 2:1 honors degree
- Applicants are expected to perform well at interview across all competency areas
- Applicants must hold an English language qualification of IELTS 6.5 or its equivalent with no subskill below 6.0
Application Process: Applicants are not required to submit a separate application for this award. They will automatically be considered if they successfully take admission in an eligible programme, and pass an interview for this Scholarship.
Visit The Official Website For More Information