The Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON), Oke-Ode, is now selling application forms for admission into its Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program for the 2020/2021 academic session. See the requirements and how to obtain Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) admission form below.
The Kwara State College Of Nursing Oke-Ode wishes to announce to the general public that the sales of admission application forms for the 2020/2021 Academic Session for Basic & General Nursing (RN) training program has commenced.
The College Of Nursing Oke-Ode is
. It is a state-of-the-art and holistic Nursing training institution, competing among the very best in the West African subregion. The College recorded a 100% success in the 2017 NMCN Basic Nursing professional qualifying examination
Kwara State College of Nursing (KWCON) Admission Eligibility.
1. Minimum of 5 O’Level credits in GCE/SSCE (WAEC or NECO) is required, to include : English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics and Chemistry.
2. Candidates awaiting results are allowed to apply.
How to Apply for Kwara State College of Nursing Oke Ode Admission.
1. Visit: portal.kwaraconokeode.com.ng to access admission forms and procedures.
2.The admission application form fee is TEN THOUSAND, FIVE HUNDRED NAIRA ONLY (N10,500.00).
3. Make payment online via the College portal stated above.
CLOSING DATE: Application closes by midnight, August 14, 2020.
- The College entrance examining procedure is by a CBT (Computer-Based Test) and panel interview.
- Only shortlisted candidates based on CBT performance will be interviewed.
ENTRANCE EXAMINATION SCHEDULED AS FOLLOWS; to be later announced.
PLEASE NOTE: ANY CANDIDATE WHO PURCHASES APPLICATION FORM FROM ANY INDIVIDUAL OR WEBSITE OTHER THAN AS HEREIN STATED ABOVE DOES SO AT HIS/HER OWN RISK.