The Bachelor’s Degree in Woodwork Technology Education is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Woodwork Technology Education O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Woodwork Technology Education Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Woodwork Technology Education UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Woodwork Technology Education.
Please read the Woodwork Technology Education programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Woodwork Technology Education
- ABUBAKAR TATARI ALI POLYTECHNIC, BAUCHI STATE. (AFFILIATED TO ATBU BAUCHI) – ATAPOLY-DG
- ABUBAKAR TAFAWA BALEWA UNIVERSITY, BAUCHI, BAUCHI STATE – BAUCHI
- KEBBI STATE UNIVERSITY OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY, ALIERO, KEBBI STATE – KSUSTA
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Woodwork Technology Education.
Direct Entry Requirement for Woodwork Technology Education:
- NCE merit in relevant subjects.
- Two (2) A Level passes in the subjects listed under the UTME requirements.
UTME Requirement for Woodwork Technology Education:
- Five (5) OLevel credit passes in English Language Mathematics and one (1) of Biology /Agricultural Science; Physics, or Chemistry and two (2) from General Science/IntegratedScience, Technical Drawing/Fine Art, Geography, Health Science Food and Nutrition, Physical and Health Education, Auto Technical, Building, Electrical Electronic, Metal Work and Wood Work.
UTME Subject combination for Woodwork Technology Education:
- Math, Physics and any other subject.