The Bachelor’s Degree in Visual And Applied Arts is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Visual And Applied Arts O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Visual And Applied Arts Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Visual And Applied Arts UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Visual And Applied Arts.
Please read the Visual And Applied Arts programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Visual And Applied Arts
- ALEX EKWUEME FEDERAL UNIVERSITY, NDUFU-ALIKE, EBONYI STATE – FED-NDUFU
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Visual And Applied Arts.
Direct Entry Requirement for Visual And Applied Arts:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in Arts or Fine Arts and any other subject.
- (ii) ND upper credit HND lower credit from recognised institutions.
UTME Requirement for Visual And Applied Arts:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes to include English Language and Fine Arts. For holders of NTC, the relevant subjects could be General Wood work, Building/Engineering Drawing, Introduction to Building Construction; Decorative Painting; Spray Painting, Lining, Sign and Design; Wall hanging, Colour Mixing/Matching and Glazing; Printing Origination; Machine Printing and Finishing; General Metal Work, Basic Electricity, Spinning, Weaving, Surface Design and Printing; Bleaching, Dyeing and Finishing; Graphic Design; Graphic Printing and Ceramics.
UTME Subject combination for Visual And Applied Arts:
- Fine Arts and two (2) other Arts subjects or Social Science subjects.