The Bachelor’s Degree in Fisheries Technology is competitive. Knowing the prerequisites will enable you have seamless registration and also avoid unnecessary mistakes.
This page provides the following:
- Fisheries Technology O’Level Subjects and Requirements;
- Fisheries Technology Direct Entry Subject and Requirements;
- Fisheries Technology UTME Subjects Combination;
- And other useful information that will enable you to make the right choices so that you gain admission to study Fisheries Technology.
Please read the Fisheries Technology programme admission requirements below carefully. If you meet the required prerequisites you may proceed with your UTME/Direct Entry registration.
List of Universities Offering Fisheries Technology
UTME and Direct Entry Requirements to Study Fisheries Technology.
Direct Entry Requirement for Fisheries Technology:
- (i) Two (2) A Level passes in any of Chemistry, Biology, Botany, Zoology, Agricultural Science Geography, Mathematics (pure & applied), Physics, Geology and Economics.
- (ii)NCE Agriculture
UTME Requirement for Fisheries Technology:
- Five (5) SSC credit passes in Biology/Agricultural Science, Chemistry, Mathematics and English Language plus any other Science subject.
UTME Subject combination for Fisheries Technology:
- Chemistry, Biology/Agricultural Science and any other Science subject.