National Business and Technical Examinations Board, NABTEB has released the guidelines for the conduct of its examinations during the COVID-19 pandemic.
The management of the National Business and Technical Examinations Board (NABTEB) has released the guidelines for the conducts of its various examinations during the COVID-19 Pandemic.
- NABTEB Syllabus
- NABTEB Past Questions
- NABTEB May/June Exam Timetable
In compliance with the National Centre for Disease Control (NCDC) Guidelines on COVID-19 for the conduct of Public Examinations in Nigeria and in line with Guidelines for Schools and Learning Facilities Reopening after COVID-19 Pandemic closures by the Federal Ministry of Education, the following are essential for the safe conduct of NABTEB Examinations:
- Display of sensitization posters in the school premises to create awareness on COVID-19 pandemic;
- Availability of running water, soap, alcohol-based sanitizer, infra-red thermometer in schools/examination centres;
- Compulsory wearing of Nose/Face Masks;
- Daily use of infrared thermometers at the entrance of schools/examination centres for candidates, staff, examination personnel and all other visitors to the school;
- Regular and thorough washing of hands with soap under running water or the use of alcohol-based hand sanitizers at the school gate and the entrance of examination halls/classrooms;
- Maintenance of social/physical distancing with at least two (2) metres or six (6) feet apart for sitting arrangement which could necessitate the use of additional halls/classrooms;
- Prohibition of handshaking, hugging and face touching among candidates, teachers and examination personnel including security officials;
- Ensuring availability and use of adequate/well ventilated examination halls/classrooms;
- Maintenance of good sanitary habits and cleanliness in all the school toilets;
- Provision of First Aid Box;
- Availability of a separate classroom to be used as Isolation Room for candidates or examination personnel who show any of the COVID-19 symptoms while contact should be made to the nearest NCDC office;
- Establishment of COVID-19 Task Team in all schools to ensure compliance to the guidelines and keeping appropriate records of all health related cases;
- Ensuring daily fumigation/decontamination of examination halls/classrooms, laboratories workshops, library and other necessary places to ensure a safe and clean environment.
Wishing all of us a safe conduct and successful examination!