Sales of applications forms for admission into the Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic (AKWAIBOMPOLY), Ikot Osurua, National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session has commenced. See the courses, requirements and how to apply for Akwa Ibom Poly ND PT form below.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic, Ikot Osuru National Diploma (ND) Part-Time/Evening programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Applicants must have a minimum jamb score of 120 for admission into the two-year National Diploma Programmes of the Institution.
Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission – Available Programmes & Requirements.
Note to Mobile users: Scroll to the side to view all the contents in the table below:
| NATIONAL DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES||ENTRY REQUIREMENT|
| 1. SCHOOL OF APPLIED SCIENCES|
- Science Lab Technology
- Computer Science
- Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science and English Language.
- Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics, Physics and any other two subjects from Chemistry, Biology or Agricultural Science Economics, Geography, Government and a credit in English Language in not more than two sittings
- Five credit passes in Mathematics and any two subjects from Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Agricultural Science, Statistics, Further Mathematics plus any two from Economics, Geography, Commerce, Government and a pass in English Language in not more than two sittings.
| 2. SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT STUDIES|
- Business Administration
- Public Administration
- Office Technology and Management (formerly Secretarial Studies)
- Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent in Mathematics and English Language, plus three credit passes in any of Economics, Business Methods, Principles of Account, Literature in English, Commerce, Government and one Science subject in not more than two sittings.
- Office Technology & Management requires a pass in Mathematics.
| 3. SCHOOL OF COMMUNICATION ARTS|
- Five credit passes in English Language, Literature in English, Mathematics and any three other subject from History, Literature in English, Commerce, Economics, Government, Fine Arts, Type Writing and Principles of Accounting.
| 4. SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING|
- · Electrical/Electronics·
- Civil Engineering Technology
- Five credit passes in SSCE or its equivalent which must include Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, Biology and at least a pass in English Language obtained in nit more than two sittings. OR
- The National Technical Certificate (NTC) in electrical trade with credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, English Language and two other subject.
- Civil Engineering Technology requires five credit passes in Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, English and one other Science subject from Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics, Commerce.
| 5. SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES|
- · Architecture Technology
- Building Technology·
- Estate Management·
- Quantity Surveying·
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Five O/Level credit passes in Mathematics, English Language, Physics and any two subject from Chemistry, Biology / Agric Science, Geography, Economics / Commerce, Technical Drawing, Fine Art.
How to Apply for Akwa-Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part-Time Admission Form.
- Candidates should visit the School website http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng, click online Application, then generate an invoice with the following details i. JAMB Reg Number ii. Phone number and iii. Name
- Candidates should go to any commercial Bank in Nigeria to purchase an electronic application pin (RRR Number) for ₦2,000.00 (Inclusive of Bank and other charges).
- Using the pin, visit http://www.akwaibompoly.edu.ng to fill and submit the application form. Download and print the acknowledgement slip.
- All applications MUST be concluded not later than 11th December 2020.
Applicants can start and complete this process anywhere in the country. All shortlisted students will be published online and undergo a screening exercise on a date to be determined.
Note: Screening exercise shall be done based on a calibrated format devoid of physical contact with candidates.